Do you feel battered and shattered because you’re still jobless, despite your high qualifications and skills ? Well, cheer on. Like a dream of the night, this article will let you know how to behave during an interview.
How to behave during an interview ?
You know, after applying for a job, then you’re called for an interview, keep in mind that the hiring manager of the company knows everything concerning your qualifications and skills. Because it’s already stated in your resume. The reason why a lot miss it during interview is that they only focus on their skills. It’s true that your skills and qualifications plays a role, but your behavior during the interview plays a bigger role. You will discover additional info on how to behave during an interview in this article.
1. Don’t ever come late for an interview : if you are called for an interview, it’s better you come 30 minutes before the time. In case you will be late, you can call to inform the interviewer
2. Put on a very good dress: while coming for an interview, don’t wear a casual cloth. It’s better you put on formal dressing. It’s said that people address you according to your dress.
3. Express your gratitude to the interviewer: before introducing yourself the very first thing you ought to do during an interview is to thank the interviewer for taking the the time to meet. You should also do it at the end of the interview.
4. Only sit when you are asked yo sit: never sit without the permission of the interviewer. It is considered as a sign of lack of respect.
5. Ensur that all your electronic devices are off: If you can’t off them, then silence them. It is much better.